Mucky Nutz Mud Guard, Short
The MugGuard profile has been developed to prevent clogging when shredding the sticky stuff; with subtle features such as:
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray. Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions from mud and grit.
- Six fastenings anchor the guard firmly to the fork, so there is no rattling and minimal movement, even in the rockiest conditions.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality, with the potential to use the MugGuard at the rear of the bike to protect the shock, depending on frame architecture.
- Gloss underside finish to shed muck and make for easy cleaning.
- Made of a customised PP polymer with a UV additive, for increased life and durability in the elements.
- Supplied with a Velcro roll for fastening, making it quick release and easily removed for transport on a bike rack / uplift if needed. You can choose Zip-Ties if you prefer.
Want to rock this sweet mud guard with a Pablo's Bike Shop sticker? Add a comment at the checkout and we will add one of our high quality vinyl decals!